Mother's Day Cocktail Masterclass
- Online Event
The perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day and a delicious treat for all the lovely Mothers out there to thank them for everything they do for us. Indulge the lucky mum, grandma, auntie, sister, mother figure or any other special person in your life who deserves some special recognition on this day and join Sipsmith for their Mother’s Day special Cocktail Masterclass.
Enjoy an evening of delicious cocktails which have been expertly designed for the occasion in partnership with The Cocktail Delivery Company. Your Sipsmith hosts will guide you through a tutored tasting and cocktail shaking evening whilst you hear about how Sipsmith came to be and their influence in the recent Gin’aissance. Everything you need will be included in your cocktail kit which contains ingredients to make two different cocktails for two people, perfect for sharing or enjoying in separate households with extra to enjoy later on in your evening!
One Kit Contains (suitable for 2 people):
-London Dry Gin
-Lemon Drizzle Gin
-Cocktail Ingredients to make 2 x Cosmopolitan
-Cocktail ingredients to make 2 x Gin Basil Smash
What you will need at home
- A cocktail shaker (don't worry if you don't have one, a jam jar will do the same job!)
- Ice (the more the merrier)
- Two glasses to sip out of (top tip, pop them in the freezer an hour before your masterclass to make them nice and cold)
You can add a special Sipsmith measuring jigger, barspoon or SIP Cocktail Book to your event order at the checkout page, if you wish to enhance your sipping experience.
Please note this event is only available for delivery to mainland UK addresses and your kit will arrive 24-48 hours before the event. Please note you will also receive the e-mail containing a joining link and more information 24 hours before the event.
Standard Cocktail Kit Ticket
Cocktail Kit suitable for 2 people
|18:00 - 19:00||£40.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.