Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Date Night, Pop-Up
We are taking over the lovely The Russet restaurant in East London on 17th November!
As winter approaches and the nights get darker, indulge yourself and let us transport you to Scandinavia for the evening, on this taste sensation! Feast on delicious and authentic Nordic food (including a taste of one of Rudolph's siblings!), a buzzy atmosphere and traditional music.
Tempting Nordic Morsels
Norwegian fish cakes with homemade remoulade
Traditional reindeer stew, served with mashed potatoes
Signature M&M Ice Shot
Creamy creme patissiere layered between sponge, meringue and topped with toasted almonds
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
M&M is a supper club hosted by Magdalena and Martina.
We discovered our shared passion for cooking & baking when working together in the City and went on to selling our culinary creations at various farmers markets and fairs across London. Though no longer working together due to Magdalena's pursuit of a career within shoe design, we are now even more passionate about bringing our food & creativity to a wider audience.
Having overfed our family and friends, we now run regular supper clubs in our East Village apartment in the Olympic Park, to share menus inspired by our mixed heritage (Magdalena is Polish and Martina Norwegian & Italian).