OBLIX LATE NIGHT MARDI GRAS PARTY
- Oblix – Level 32 The Shard
Our Late Night Treehouse Hangs were a hit and a half…so we thought it was time we upped the ante by bringing a little carnival flair to The Shard for ROUND TWO in our series of Late Night Parties!
Join us in introducing some good old fashioned Southern hospitality to Level 32 and celebrate Mardi Gras in true Oblix style, as we bring the Spirit of New Orleans to new heights…both figuratively and literally, as they will be hosting the evening in partnership with Southern Comfort 100 Proof.
A unique and entertaining experience like no other, with capital views to boot, we promise to bring you a slice of Mardi Gras madness you wouldn’t want to miss! So kick bed time to the curb, sip on some Southern-inspired cocktails and jam to the soulful beats of DJ ReviveHer.
The party will kick off from 11:30PM on Saturday the 17th of February, with the festive spirit continuing strong all the way up until 3:30AM. Tickets are priced at £20 per person, inclusive of a Southern Comfort 100 Proof cocktail on arrival and all the entertainment you could hope for.
Mardi Gras fancy dress encouraged. The best dressed will win a prize.
Late Night Party Ticket
Ticket includes a welcome Southern Comfort 100 Proof cocktail on arrival.
|23:30 - 03:30
Oblix – Level 32 The Shard, St Thomas Street, London, SE1 9RY
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.