East London Chicken Wing Crawl
- Right outside AllSaints 6 Hanbury Street
Let's get saucy together as we explore the best of London's Chicken Wing establishments.
Join our local wing expert on this energetic and informative walking tour. We will take you to THREE of the capital's tastiest wing-slingers, to enjoy their finger-licking secret sauces and recipes.
Starting in the heart of trendy East London, we will walk between the venues, trialling their array of speciality wings as we go, and washing them down with some of London's finest craft beverages.
We advise wearing weather-dependant attire, as this 2.5-hour tour will include some walking in potentially chilly temperatures! Please Note: A finger-licking attitude required, no forks allowed (the messier you get the better, we won't judge!)
|General Admission||13:00 - 15:30||£35.00|
Right outside AllSaints 6 Hanbury Street, 6, Hanbury Street, London, E1 6QR
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.