London Wine Week at Covent Garden Hotel
- No reviews.
- Covent Garden Hotel
LEARN TO WINE AND DINE WITH WSET ... INTRODUCING WSET EDUCATOR MICHELLE CHERUTTI-KOWAI MW
During London Wine Week, join us on Monday 5th June for a delicious three course dinner with wine pairings from Brasserie Max's carefully selected wine list.
Canapés and three course dinner with wine pairings: £55 per person
In partnership with the Wine & Spirit Education Trust, we will be joined on the evening by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW who will guide guests through interesting grape pairings, picked from Brasserie Max's wine list. The wines will be paired with a summer Asian street food inspired menu.
Michelle, WSET Educator and Master of Wine, has been teaching wine professionals and enthusiasts since 2004 at WSET School London. She has authored articles on wines, wine regions and wine-related events in several publications and has made regular appearances in the media, both in TV and print to impart her knowledge. Michelle's extensive knowledge of all things wine make her the perfect host for this month’s dinner.
The WSET provides best-in-class education and qualifications to inspire and empower the world’s wine and spirits professionals and enthusiasts. Offering nine qualifications covering wines, spirits and sake, WSET qualifications are globally recognised as the international standard in wine and spirit knowledge.
Verdejo, Paramos de Nicasia, Maquina & Tabla, Rueda, Spain 2015 and Urban Torrontes, Bodegas O Fournier Cafayate Salta, Argentina 2014
Five spiced seared tuna sashimi, mooli, lotus root and sesame salad, wasabi mayonnaise
Beaujolais Franc, Domaine Rochette, Beaujolais, France 2015 and Talento Monastrell, Bodegas Ego Jumilla, Spain 2015
Soy confit duck, noodles, plum sauce and cucumber
Vegetarian option: Crispy katsu tofu, nasi goring, lime and coriander salsa, coconut curry sauce
Saracco Moscato d’Asti, Piedmont, Italy 2014
Coconut and chilli panna cotta or Neal’s Yard Montgomery cheddar, apple and celery relish, wheat biscuits
Winemaker Dinner at Covent Garden Hotel
with Michelle Cherutti-Kowal from WSET
|19:00 - 21:00||£55.00|
Covent Garden Hotel, 10, Monmouth Street, London, WC2H 9HB
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.