London Craft Cider Cruise 9th July
- The River Princess
Love Cider? Love a boat trip? Then come on a Thames craft Cider cruise with us through the heart of central London!
Come onboard and discover some of the best craft cider the UK has to offer!
have the pick of the finest ciders around while you cruise past
London’s iconic landmarks on our journey down the River Thames.
You’ll get to taste fresh craft cider on draught and have access to a full range of delicious cider styles. Want to learn more about what you’re drinking? We've teamed up with two of the UK's foremost cider experts.
The Ciderologist, Gabe Cook. A UK-based world cider expert who has been championing cider for 10 years as a writer, broadcaster and educator.
Sam Nightingale of Nightingale Cider,
producer of handcrafted Kentish ciders and perry from his family-run
farm in Tenterden, Kent. They have been producing award-winning cider
on-site since 2013.
Great cider demands great food, so our team of expert Sommeliers and Pommeliers will be curating a fantastic food menu, featuring classic pub fare - from artisan scotch eggs and pork pies, to charcuterie and cheeses from Neal’s Yard Dairy. There will be plenty on offer for vegans and veggies as well.
some members of your group less keen on cider? Don't worry—we've got
some of the UK's top Beer Sommeliers on board to supply you with craft
beer. Premium soft drinks and craft cocktails will be available too.
ticket to this floating cider festival includes your first five drinks
on board in a souvenir tasting glass. The glass is yours to take home
when you disembark.
You’ll be able to purchase further drinks on board via contactless payment only.
Please note that all tickets holders must be 18+ yrs old. Your ID may be required for entry.
Our Covid-19 policy & FAQs can be found here: https://www.londoncraftbeercruise.co.uk/booking-faqs
The London Craft Cider Cruise: Great cider from the UK’s best producers. On a boat.
#betteronaboat #everyonewelcome #alwaysindependent
Voucher for One: London Craft Cider Cruise 2022
On sale until 31st Aug 2022
Voucher for Two: London Craft Cider Cruise 2022
On sale until 31st Aug 2022
Cider Lover - 12.30 pm
Includes souvenir glassware and your first 5 ciders onboard, after which you can buy as many more as you like at £2.50 each.
|12:30 - 15:00||£44.00|
The River Princess, Lambeth Pier, Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7SG
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.