London Cocktail Week Warm-Up
- THE BEST HIDDEN COCKTAIL BARS
— 2021 wristbands VALID FOR THE WARM-UP AND THE MAIN EVENT! —
Support London’s best hidden bars and make up for lost time and at
the London Cocktail Week Warm-Up - A reopening celebration!
05-11 JULY 2021
For the first time, London Cocktail Week - the biggest city-wide celebration of cocktails in the world - has announced a one-off Warm-Up festival.
A mini version of the main event, the London Cocktail Week Warm-Up will see 30 of London’s best hidden bars creating special £7 cocktails for those who buy a London Cocktail Week 2021 wristband early - offering cocktail lovers an opportunity to celebrate the restrictions lifting in the summer.
Each venue taking part in the London Cocktail Week Warm-Up has been hand-picked for their excellence, but also chosen specifically because they have no outside space and so have had to stay closed the longest. The mini-festival is not only a chance to make up for lost time - but also to support those bars within London's hospitality scene that need it the most.
Wristbands are £15 and will be valid for;
|the London Cocktail Week Warm-Up in July
the main London Cocktail Week festival
which has once again been extended to the entire month of October.
Good Value!? We think so!
If you need any more convincing... here's the 30-strong list of bars taking part in the Warm-Up...
46 & Mercy, Bar Americain, Behind This Wall, Blind Pig, Callooh Callay Shoreditch, Coupette, Covent Garden Cocktail Club, Demon, Wise & Partners, Disrepute, Duchess of Hoxton, Funkidory, Happiness Forgets, Hello Darling, Home, Homeboy, Kosmopol, Ladies & Gents, Laki Kane, Little Mercies, London Cocktail Club Goodge Street, Looking Glass Cocktail Club, Lucky Pig, Merchant House, Murder Inc., Natural Philosopher, Opium, Satan’s Whiskers, Shrub & Shutter and Swift Shoreditch - where you headed first!?
STUDENT OR NHS WORKER? Have your first drink ON US! Visit this page to validate your status and get your discount code: https://secure.gocertify.me/at/london-cocktail-week
London Cocktail Week Warm-Up
<p>Don't lose your wristband! It'll be valid again for the whole month of October for the main festival! </p>
|12:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
THE BEST HIDDEN COCKTAIL BARS, CITY WIDE, ACROSS LONDON, W1C 2JS
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.