London Cocktail Week 2022
- 350 of London's Best Bars
— THE BIGGEST COCKTAIL FESTIVAL IN THE WORLD —
13-23 OCTOBER 2022
- ONE WRISTBAND - UNLIMITED £7 COCKTAILS - 350 OF LONDON'S VERY BEST BARS -
Get your London Cocktail Week wristband - valid for the WHOLE ELEVEN DAYS - to enjoy £7 cocktails in 350 of London’s best bars and FOUR Little Cocktail Villages across town!
All the bars you can visit are in our handy BAR GUIDE, plus you can see what cocktail they’re serving for £7 to wristband wearers and plan your night(s)!
Plus there’s pop-ups, parties, masterclasses and takeovers ALL OVER TOWN.
Don’t miss out, get your wristband NOW for the BIGGEST COCKTAIL FESTIVAL IN THE WORLD!
THE IMPORTANT BIT ABOUT REDEEMING YOUR WRISTBANDS...
*To redeem wristbands, please take your DesignMyNight purchase confirmation email to any of the participating bars during the festival. (Full list bars published September 2022)
*When you get to the venue, find a member of staff and activate your e-ticket and they will swap them for wristbands.
*If you're buying multiple wristbands, you can collect on behalf of your friends or send them the activation link directly.
350 of London's Best Bars, of the best cocktail bars, Across London, All Postcodes!
1. Wristbands are valid from 13-23 October 2022 (inclusive). Once collected the wristband is the property of the holder and can not be replaced if lost.
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.