London Cocktail Week (Month!) 2021
- LONDON'S BEST COCKTAIL BARS
FLASH SALE - FINAL WEEKEND!
— THE BIGGEST COCKTAIL FESTIVAL IN THE WORLD —
ONE MONTH. £7 COCKTAILS. 250 OF LONDON'S BEST COCKTAIL BARS.
Getting a London Cocktail Week wristband is the perfect way to explore the city's unrivalled cocktail scene - giving you access to £7 Signature Cocktails in more than 250 of the best bars in London.
The festival runs from 01-31 October 2021 - an extended version of the regular event - designed to support the hospitality industry after a difficult time, and CELEBRATE A NEW BEGINNING.
For this final weekend of the festival, wristband prices have been cut to just £5 and once you have one, you have until the last bar closes on Sunday 31 October to explore the city - venture to new neighbourhoods or maybe discover your new favourite local, tasting delicious £7 cocktails all over town. You only need the one wristband for the whole month but if you're out with friends - they all need one too to enjoy the discounted drinks.
*To redeem wristbands, please take your Design My Night e-ticket to any of the participating bars - which you can see here.
*When you get to the venue, find a member of staff and activate your e-ticket and they will swap them for wristbands.
*If you're buying multiple wristbands, you can collect on behalf of your friends or send them the activation link directly.
LONDON'S BEST COCKTAIL BARS, CITY WIDE, ACROSS LONDON, W1C 2JS
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.