Bottomless Linner @Fiz Every Friday
- No reviews.
- Fiz Bar
Seriously, is anyone actually working on a Friday afternoon? If you and your colleagues spend your Fridays counting down the hours until home time, then Fiz has the perfect solution for you - Limitless Linner.
Every Friday at our sparkling wine pop-up in Soho we are offering unlimited house sparkling for 90 minutes, for £20 a pop. What better way to kick start your weekend than by cracking open a bottle of bubbly or three?
Don’t fret if you fear the bubbles will go straight to your head. Our carefully curated food menu will help soak up the booze, with items including grilled cheese sandwiches, meat and cheese boards and our signature pork, pastrami and duck buns.
So send a calendar invite to your colleagues and get down to Fiz for some super-charged post work drinks this Friday!
*£20 covers 90 minutes of unlimited house sparkling. All guest are required to purchase food with the Limitless Linner offer.
1330 to 1500
1515 to 1645
1700 to 1830
13.30 to 15.00pm
|13:30 - 15:00||£20.00|
15.15 to 16.45pm
|15:15 - 16:45||£20.00|
17.00 to 18.30pm
|17:00 - 18:30||£20.00|
Fiz Bar, 35, Brewer Street, London, W1F 0RX
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.