Food & Drink, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different, Supper Clubs
Calling all Muggles!
LIBRARY presents… A Decadent 7 Course Harry Potter inspired dinner series
Arrive at the Three Broomsticks Inn, every Friday and Saturday through August, September and November 2017 in your best Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin outfit at 7pm on Platform 9 3/4 prompt.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Extremely disappointed. This was first advertisered as a Harry Potter dinner. I bought two tickets for my sister for her birthday as she is a fan. On the night she was told that they can not mention Harry Potter due to copyright infringement. I have attempted to contact the organisers but no one has responded. Do not buy!!!
Not great. Very cramped room, sitting on flimsy fold up chairs and very long gaps between courses so extremely uncomfortable at the end of the 4 hours we were there. Food was pretty poor, miniscule portions and was very tenuously linked to the film. Sound wasn't working for the clips that were shown and the entertainment was fairly cringe and not at all related to Harry Potter. Service poor - forgot to bring my friend's drinks order. Expected a lot more for the £75 paid for this. Would not recommend!
I'D GIVE THE NIGHT -5 STARS IF I COULD.
FOOD AND EXECUTION WERE AWFUL.
Staff were all terrible. Manager (Mr Moussaoui) is a liar and does not reply to emails. There was a list of things that went wrong and several people on the table were in agreement that they were disappointed. The manager promised to correct this all if I emailed - of course he hasn't bothered!
None of the courses served were as they should have been.
The sound for the clips didn't even work and nothing was done to fix this.
Toilets were covered in vomit.
I'm in shock still.....
WARNIG - MAY CONTAIN VERY MILD SPOILERS
A good night out. On an immersive dining level this was no Gingerlilne, but in fairness Idon`t think they ever set out or claimed to be that. This did mean however that a certain amount of the Harry Potter vibe came from the enthusiasm of the other diners themselves (this of course made banter with strangers almost effortless), and the food was in some instances quite tenously linked to the accompanying Harry Potter clips.
The food *WAS* however excellent. The venue was a delight, really interesting to look at / sit in and it did impart a certain Hogwarts atmosphere. The themed welcolme drinks were fun, the Fire Whiskey in particular being impressive both to drink and to look at. The staff were delightful both in and out of character and there was a very impressive magic act entertaining us between courses (though having to work a banqueting table was perhaps not the best venue for his largely close up magic).
An excellent meal, excellent drinks, excellent atmosphere - with a light dusting of Harry Potter theming on top.
visited LIBRARY London - PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB on 09 Sep 2017