KERB Camden Lates: Food & Drink Offer
- KERB Camden Market
We're offering design my night customers 1 meal from one of our 34 street food traders and 2 drinks from our bar for £14.
FOR SEVEN WEEKS ONLY we're opening KERB Camden Market LATE so you can enjoy our 34 trader street food oasis plus KERB signature cocktails, local beers and big-name London DJs. The event is FREE ENTRY, however we are giving Design My Night customers the special treatment with this exclusive offer.
6pm - 10pm
Friday 20 July - Dig It Sound System
Friday 27 July - Norman Jay
Friday 3rd - Boogaloo Radio
Friday 10th - Jazzie B (Soul II Soul)
Friday 17th - A.Skillz
Friday 24th - TBA
Friday 31st - Mi-Soul Radio
Only Jerkin’ - Jerk fried chicken
Tongue ‘n Cheek - 50% ox heart 50% dry aged beef burgers, philly cheesesteak burgers and rosemary fries
Killa Dilla - Burritos
Katsu House - Katsu curry
Other Side Fried - Fried chicken strips
Bian Dang - Taiwanese steamed buns
The Mac Factory - Mac ‘n cheese
Arepazo Bros - Venezuelan corn bread arepas
Fundi - Handmade wood-fired pizzas
Kolkati - Calcuttan kati rolls
Ink - Crispy calamari with squid ink mayo and fish & chips
Club Mexicana (vegan) - Tofish tacos, jackfruit burritos and nachos
Oh My Dog! - Hotdogs
Stakehaus - Steak and chips
Maize Blaze (vegan) - Colombian lunch boxes
Oli Baba’s - Halloumi fries
Ghetto Grillz - Bagel melts
The Patate - Boeuf bourguignon raclette burgers
Petare - Venezuelan capatchas - fried chicken or pork belly
Makatcha - (vegan option) Indonesian rendang
Baba G’s - Lamb jalfrezi, chicken tikka and paneer burgers and poppadom nachos
Nazari - Middle Eastern falafel and halloumi flatbread wraps
Burger & Beyond - 90 day aged chuck & brisket steak burgers
La Churreria - Fried churros with hot chocolate / butterscotch sauce and toppings
Roti House - Pakistani roti naans fresh from the tandoor
Hanoi Kitchen - Vietnamese banh mi and noodle bowls
Bill or Beak - Szechuan fried chicken burgers and parmasan truffle chips
Tacoma - Tacos
The Cheese Wheel - Freshly made pasta dunked in a giant grana padano cheese wheel
The Grilling Greek - Tsatsiki and skewers in flatbread
Nong Noi - Pad Thai
Sonita’s Kitchen (vegan) - healthy curries made from scratch
Square Root - (vegan) - Hand-squeezed sodas and ice cream soda floats
Bapitta - Israeli kebab pittas
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
There is no specific entrance to the venue, please go to the box office in Middle Yard next to KERB Counter to redeem your vouchers.
The ticket is only valid for the specified date and should not be used on any other date. If the ticket buyer turns up with a ticket for the wrong date they will not be able to redeem vouchers.
Please bring a certified form of I.D. with you to verify you identification. Without I.D. you won’t be able to redeem the ticket.
Vouchers will be date stamped and cannot be used across multiple event dates. They will only be valid for the specified date.
Drinks vouchers can be used for house beer, soft drink, house red/white wine or single house spirit & mixer.
Food vouchers can be used for any dish from any of our 34 street food traders to the value of £9.
1 Meal Voucher & 2 Drinks Vouchers
1 meal from any of our 34 traders plus 2 drinks from our bar.
|18:00 - 22:00||£14.00|
KERB Camden Market, Camden Lock Place, Camden, NW1 8AF
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. There is no specific entrance to the venue, please go to the box office in Middle Yard next to KERB Counter to redeem your vouchers.
14. The ticket is only valid for the specified date and should not be used on any other date. If the ticket buyer turns up with a ticket for the wrong date they will not be able to redeem vouchers.
15. Please bring a certified form of I.D. with you to verify you identification. Without I.D. you won’t be able to redeem the ticket.
16. Vouchers will be date stamped and cannot be used across multiple event dates. They will only be valid for the specified date.
17. Drinks vouchers can be used for house beer, soft drink, house red/white wine or single house spirit & mixer.
18. Food vouchers can be used for any dish from any of our 34 street food traders to the value of £9.