Kebabs with Fat Gay Vegan
- No reviews.
- What The Pitta
You've heard all about the incredible vegan döner kebabs being served up by What The Pitta in Shoreditch, you've drooled over the countless Instagram posts flooding your phone and you've made a promise to yourself to get to this brand new food venture ASAP.
Well, friends. The time has come.
Join food lover extraordinaire Fat Gay Vegan for a night of kebabs and socialising as he celebrates the launch of What The Pitta with a Monday night party that will be the talk of the town.
Between 6pm and 9pm on Monday August 22, 2016, What The Pitta will be launching an exclusive Monday night meal deal.
For just £9 you will get:
- a döner kebab
- a cold drink
- a piece of baklava
I'm not sure where else in London you are going to get a deal like this. We are even paying the booking fee for you. All you pay is £9 for a wrap, a drink and a sweet when you book online.
This launch event is strictly ticketed only and space is limited to 100. Book your ticket now and we will see you on Monday. Fat Gay Vegan will be on hand across the three hours of the event to check you in and hand you your meal deal token. Swap the token at What The Pitta for food, drink and sweets then join the party.
Once you have your online ticket, you can drop in anytime between 6pm and 9pm on Monday August 22, 2016. Stay for as long as you like, or grab your food and run. It's up to you!
Follow What The Pitta on Instagram.
1 meal deal
This ticket to be exchanged for one döner kebab, one drink and one baklava between 6pm and 9pm Monday August 22, 2016
|18:00 - 21:00||£9.00|
What The Pitta, Pump Street Food Market, 168 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6HU
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.