Update - Our Snow Globes are selling out fast. With an unprecedented demand for the snow globes they are selling out incredibly fast. A lot of evenings are now full but day times are available. Please use the widget on the left to check availability. They will endeavour to add extra dates so join…
Jimmy's Winter Lodge - Fondue Club
- Jimmy's Lodge
Please note: ticket purchases here are for our gorgeous, winter lodge pop-up not the riverside snow globes.
Winter is almost here, but fear not as the king of pop-ups, Jimmy Garcia has created the ultimate alpine foodie retreat to protect you from those bitter chills.
Jimmy's lodge is situated at the bustling south bank, overlooking the Thames and the timeless buildings of London. Getting into the festive spirit, a cosy, two-storey cabin has been built with wooden cladding and a roof-top dining space sheltered with a roof and gifted with the best views south of the river. There is also a heated riverside alpine bar, with fire-pits, a canopy roof and a fantastic array of hot toddies and cocktails.
The reservation only upstairs communal dining experience will serve mulled wine cured gravlax salmon, smoked goat’s curd and game terrine on brioche toast starters to share, followed by the traditional alpine fondue served with a selection of artisan charcuterie, new potatoes and bread. The downstairs winter grill will serve grab and go dishes including the show-stopping raclette burger, the wild boar and apple hot dog and ‘aspen fries’ topped with parmesan and truffle.
Possibly the most exciting feature of the lodge on the river is the inclusion of the Instagram - ready 'snow globes'; four gorgeous private dining domes available to book for up to 10 people per dome. The snow globes will be serving a set menu that features a trio of canapés followed by côte de boeuf to share, with charred broccoli, salted almonds and chilli butter.
FONDUE CLUB (sample menu)
Selection of Small plates to share
Mulled Wine cured Gravlax Salmon, Poached Baby Pear, Rapeseed Oil Croute, Lemon Creme Fraiche
Game Terrine, Bacon Crumb, Plum Jam, Brioche Toast
Smoked Goat Curd, Roasted Pumpkin, Pickled Beetroot, Toasted Hazelnuts
Main Course- Fondue!
Traditional Alpine Fondue
Selection of Artisan Charcuterie
New Potatoes, Bread, Side Salad
Blackberry Ripple Mousse
Spiced crumble, compote, fresh winter berries
78, Waterloo Bridge, SE1 9PX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.