Jimmys Isolation Party - Deliveries
- Jimmy Garcia Catering
This page is for bookings to hire our fondue, BBQ or pizza equipment in London.
Looking for ways to beat the self isolation? Have a few friends / flatmates / or just the two of you who are in need of a pick me up? We hear you, it’s only been a short time off the streets, and Jimmy and the team have been working on ways to get you interactive and different food ideas to keep you going through some pretty bleak times. We’re taking the best bits of Jimmys and lending you our kit, along with all the ingredients, fuel and recipes so you can have your own fondue party with our cast iron fondue sets, or make you own pizza using our micro wood fired pizza ovens.
We deliver on Fridays, and will collect the equipment on the following Tuesday (if applicable), we’ll deliver and collect all the items (just put them back into the plastic boxes provided) and give you a quick demo on how to use it all backed up by online videos and recipe cards.
Pizza Menu (£50 for 2)
Please note the Uuni pizza oven requires an outdoor space (even a small London balcony will do!)
Our 48 hour sourdough bases
Tomato pizza sauce
Toppings enough for a 9” pizza per person
Select from Vegetarian or Regular – Gluten free also available
Toppings: Chorizo, Jamon, N'duja, Burrata, Roasted Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Rocket, Basil
Fondue Menu (£60 for 2)
Jimmys Dad’s charcuterie, mixed salad & dressing, crusty bread, new potatoes with herb butter and cornichons
Our Jimmys Lodge cheese fondue
If you would like us to add some beers or wine to your order just ask! Just add to your order and we will select from our event lists.
Beers / White Wine / Red Wine / Rose Wine / Prosecco / Champagne / Aperol / Negroni or Pimms
What you get
- A full set of equipment, and all the utensils for as many people as you have booked for with our cast iron fondue sets and all the ingredients for either the fondue or the pizza party. You can also hire our Uuni woodfired pizza oven. Fuel is included!
- Recipe cards and instructions for the pizza oven/fondue (we are happy to show you how it all works) too when we drop it off.
- All the ingredients for your chosen feast
- Reusable plastic packing boxes for all the equipment when you’re done
How it works
- Place your order online via our Design my Night page and select the date you would like it all delivered just like a restaurant booking. Each booking is for 2, but you can add additional people if you wish.
- We will be in touch to confirm a drop off window, whether you would like us to set up and do a quick demonstration or drop it for you someplace safe.
- The equipment we use has all been sanitised and the food prepared in our events kitchen in Earlsfield, we wash all the plastic boxes and equipment in our dishwasher too after your event.
- All the ingredients are provided – your confirmation e mail will note anything such as olive oil/seasoning ect you need to provide (we can add something in if you don’t have it!)
- We’ll talk you through how to work our pizza ovens, the fondue sets or the Big Green Egg BBQ's (note - the BBQ do not come as standard but we can add one to your order on the next page) we provide a recipe card with some hints and tips on, and there are links to youtube videos for the pizza ovens.
- ENJOY your evening(s) cooking delicious food!
- When you are done, keep any leftovers and just put all the equipment in the box provided, we’ll return on Tuesdays to grab our stuff - we will send you an (e mail in advance). We can collect from a safe place or we’ll give you a call.
Please note: delivery is only available within the following post codes, if you place an order for delivery outside of this post code we will see if we can fulfil it but otherwise you will be refunded your payment.
KT1, KT2, KT3
SE5, SE11, SE15, SE19, SE21, SE24, SE27
SW1, SW2, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, SW10, SW11, SW12, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18, SW19
W1, W2, W4, W6, W8, W14
Pizza Party (minimum 2 people)
Everything you need to have your own Pizza Party at home. If you want to have a party for more than 2 people just add extra tickets.
|10:00 - 18:00||£25.00|
Fondue Party (Minimum 2 people)
Everything you need for a fondue party at home, If you want to have your party for more than 2 just add more tickets
|10:00 - 18:00||£30.00|
BBQ Club for 2
All the food for an amazing BBQ party at home, If you want to have your party for more than 2 just add more tickets. (BBQ not included)
|10:00 - 18:00||£50.00|
BBQ Club Vegetarian for 2
All the food for an amazing vegetarian BBQ party at home, If you want to have your party for more than 2 just add more tickets. (BBQ not included)
|10:00 - 18:00||£50.00|
Ultimate BBQ Club for 2
The ultimate BBQ Club at home, If you want to have your party for more than 2 just add more tickets. (BBQ not included)
|10:00 - 18:00||£80.00|
Jimmy Garcia Catering, Unit 8 The Swan Centre, Rosemary Road, London, SW17 0AR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Our delivery window is between 10am - 6pm and someone must be present to accept the delivery. If no one is present to receive the delivery then you will still be charged.
14. Collection will be between 10am and 6pm on the Monday following your party and we would require all kit to be boxed back up.
15. The UUNI ovens require outside space to be used and ARE NOT suitable for indoor use.
16. If you have ordered any alcoholic drinks then we may ask for ID on arrival, if you cannot show a valid ID then we will be unable to deliver the alcohol and you will be refunded for this.
17. While every care is taken when packing your order it is packed in an environment that contains all reportable allergens.
18. You are responsible for managing the equipment provided and are expected to use it sensibly and with due caution. Jimmy Garcia Catering Ltd take no responsibility for any injury or damage sustained within the use of the equipment provided.