HIX Oyster Celebration
- HIX Oyster & Chop House
Mark Hix invites you to join him and the team of HIX Oyster & Chop House to celebrate native season and the humble British oyster.
To mark the occasion, we will be hosting a daytime celebration on Saturday 15th September serving British rock and native oysters for £1 paired to seasonal drinks.
For the second year, Mark has teamed up with fellow oyster lovers and experts Robin Hancock (Wright Brothers) Pete Miles (Dorset Oysters) Nigel Bloxham (Crab House Cafe and Billy Winters) Tom Haward (Richard Haward's West Mersea Oysters) and Scotts restaurant who will be serving their oysters, natural and dressed, whilst chatting to guests throughout the day.
Pop down between 12 noon and 5pm where a series of talks hosted by the FT's Bill Knott, demos and tastings will be held throughout the day, with each host showcasing their favourite way to eat this beloved mollusc.
Guests can also tuck in to cones of HIX fish ‘n’ chips, cockle popcorn.
A full bar will operate but £5 drinks will be available all day including Tonnix, HIX Oyster Ale, Salcombe Gin and Black Cow vodka.
Book now and you will receive a £5 drinks token on arrival when you redeem your ticket. Tokens for food and drink can be bought on the day.
HIX oyster celebration
Saturday 15th September 12-5pm
|12:00 - 17:00||£5.00|
HIX Oyster & Chop House, 36-37 Greenhill Rents, Cowcross Street, London, EC1M 6BN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.