Historic Pub Tour
- Chancery Lane Tube Station Corner of Grays Inn Road
Discover London’s oldest drinking establishments as you explore the winding streets and back alleys of the historic city centre. Visit where Dylan Thomas drunkenly misplaced his manuscripts, learn how Victorians fed their gin cravings and stand in the secret alleyways where one of England’s most notorious poets faced a duel. Learn about London’s seedy drink-obsessed past, whilst taking in the splendour of modern day London and sensing the ghosts of yesteryear at some of the city’s top landmarks.
This tour promises drama, intrigue and a good glug of history, before you relax in one of Charles Dickens’ regular watering holes with the world’s favourite drink.*
*Half a pint is included at the end of the tour
Tour meeting point – Chancery Lane Underground Station on corner of Grays Inn Road.
|Pub tour||13:00 - 14:45||£20.00|
Chancery Lane Tube Station Corner of Grays Inn Road, Chancery Lane Tube Station Corner of Grays Inn Road, High Holborn, London, England, WC1V 6DR
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.