Guest Chef Event with Rohan Wadke
- Le Cordon Bleu London
Le Cordon Bleu London are delighted to be hosting a Guest Chef Demonstration featuring Rohan Wadke on Tuesday 31st October at 6:30pm.
Chef Rohan Wadke has over 20 years of experience working in the UK hospitality industry. Originally from Pune, Chef Rohan has made a name for himself in the culinary world with his exemplary career.
His current role is as the culinary head at the Cameron House Hotel & Resorts in Scotland, where he oversees the culinary operations of five outlets. In addition to his role at Cameron House, he owns a sustainable Asian food outlet called Rohan’s Kitchen in Glasgow.
Chef Rohan's impressive resume includes working at prestigious restaurants such as the Michelin-starred Cinnamon Club in London, as well as Taj Mahal Mumbai, Leela Kempenski, Hyatt Hotels, and Hilton Hotels in the UK and Ireland. He has also worked with the Gilpin Hotel & Lake House Windermere, where he opened a new concept called Gilpin Spice which received two AA Rosettes in 2016 which Chef Rohan retained for three years before moving to Scotland.
For this demonstration Chef Rohan will be making a dish of charcoal smoked russet with Kerala spiced russam.
Guest Chef Demonstration with Rohan Wadke
Admission to Guest Chef Demonstration with Rohan Wadke
|18:30 - 20:00
Le Cordon Bleu London, 15, Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2LS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.