Guest Chef Event with Ashok Kumar
- Le Cordon Bleu London
Le Cordon Bleu London are pleased to be hosting a culinary demonstration with Ashok Kumar, Executive Chef for Kanishka by Atul Kochhar.
Chef Ashok has held roles as Executive Chef for Indian Essence by Atul Kochhar and head chef at Michelin-starred Benares Bar & Restaurant in Mayfair, London. Prior to this he was a finalist in the National Chef of the Year competition in 2022.
For this event, Chef Ashok will be demonstrating a recipe of hand dived Scottish scallops marinated with sesame and tradition south Indian Chettinad masala, sunflower and asafoetida, kumquat and apricot chutney with edible flowers and micro basil cress.
Guest Chef Demonstration with Ashok Kumar
Admission to Guest Chef Demonstration with Ashok Kumar
|18:30 - 20:00||£5.00|
Le Cordon Bleu London, 15, Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2LS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.