Goatober launch dinner!
- The Jugged Hare
On Wednesday 27th September, six of the UK's most talented chefs will go head-to-head in a culinary battle to mark the official start of Goatober - the UK's month long celebration of the delicious but much under-used dairy billy goat meat.
With their wits and whisks about them, each chef will take on one course, paired with wine by our Group Sommelier, Gui Mahaut, with the hope of winning the hearts and stomachs of diners who will be voting for their favourite dish.
Renowned restaurant critic, journalist and editor Joe Warwick, will also host a live auction with proceeds going to international humanitarian organisation, Action Against Hunger.
Watch this space for the full line up of chefs and their dishes!
Dinner begins at 7pm (sharp) and costs £95 per person (which includes a £10 donation to Action Against Hunger) for six courses with matching wines.
Six courses with matching wines. Includes a £10 donation to Action Against Hunger.
|19:00 - 22:00||£95.00|
The Jugged Hare, 49 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.