Food & Wine Pairing Dinner at Town House
- No reviews.
- Town House at The Kensington
Enjoy late Summer in style with a delicious Food & Wine Matching Dinner in the cosy surroundings of Town House at The Kensington. Master of Wine Anne McHale will be your host for the evening and has teamed up with Town House’s Executive Chef Steve Gibbs to present you with a fascinating series of food and wine pairings. For each of Steve’s carefully crafted dishes, Anne has selected a pair of wines to enjoy. It will then be up to you to decide which you think is the better match with the dish, whilst learning about the wines from Anne as you taste. You will explore wines from countries as diverse as France, Argentina, Spain, Italy and Portugal. This will be a very memorable evening!
Canapés and a welcome glass of Perrier-Jouët Rosé on arrival
Chilli, spring onion and coriander
2015 Bandol Rosé, Domaine de Terrebrune, Provence
2015 Torrontés, Pasarisa, Salta, Argentina
Sautéed monkfish cheeks and snails
Smoked bacon and bordelaise sauce
2014 Pouilly-Fuissé, Domaine de la Soufrandise, Burgundy
2013 La Montesa, Crianza, Bodegas Palacios Remondo, Rioja
Chargrilled fillet of veal
Parmesan polenta, artichokes, peas and girolles
2012 Finca Allende Blanco, Rioja
2013 Rosso di Montalcino, Lisini, Tuscany
Double chocolate and cherry fondant
Stracciatella ice cream
Quinta do Passadouro, Tawny Reserva, Port
2010 Warre’s Late Bottled Vintage Port
Dinner & matching wines
|19:00 - 21:15||£70.00|
Town House at The Kensington, 109-113 Queen's Gate, South Kensington, London, SW7 5LR
South Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.