Food Story Present: SOCIAL
- Food Story
Leading London caterer Food Story, are excited to announce they will be launching their first ticketed dining experience for Londoners in July – inviting them to join them for their first SOCIAL pop-up.
For two nights only, SOCIAL’s visitors will have the opportunity to sample Food Story’s most exciting menu yet, with dishes created specifically for a restaurant environment.
Having developed a reputation for their modern, fun and stylish cooking, Food Story are considered the first of their kind, having changed the perception of what is possible within the kosher sector. Constant innovation has allowed them to push boundaries and expectations to consistently deliver exceptional dining experiences.
SOCIAL will be no different with Executive Chef, David Swann, having pulled out all the stops to ensure visitors an unforgettable night of indulgent fine dining.
The evening will start with the guests being treated to champagne and canapés on arrival, before enjoying a carefully curated seven course tasting menu. Dishes will include the likes of chicken parfait with crispy skin & mandarin gel, 36-hour beef short-rib with smoked bone marrow and pistachio parfait with frozen blackcurrant tart.
SOCIAL will take place at Food Story’s HQ in Carlisle Road, giving just 35 lucky diners each night a true Chef’s Table experience and a unique behind-the-scenes insight into one of the most exciting companies in the hospitality industry today. Florist, Amie Bone, will is partnering with Food Story to create stunning arrangements for SOCIAL.
Having spent over 20 years working for some of the greatest Michelin-starred chefs of our generation including Heston Blumenthal and Gordon Ramsay, Swann is in a unique position to bring together the worlds of tradition and that of innovation.
Speaking about the motivation to launch this unique pop-up, Swann said, “Since the earliest days Food Story we noticed that there was a demand for something different. People had never tasted anything like our food before and couldn’t believe that it could be kosher and still so progressive. A lot of clients have suggested we open a restaurant and, nearly four years in, this felt like the right time to test the waters. We want to make incredible, refined kosher food accessible to everyone, not just people who have attended our events.”
SOCIAL - A pop-up by Food Story
Champagne & canapes on arrival followed by seven-course tasting menu. All food and drink served will be Kosher Parev.
|19:00 - 23:00||£110.00|
Food Story, Food Story, Unity C, 2-10, Carlisle Road, London, NW9 0HN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
8. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.