- Secret Location
Introducing Faaji Sundays, a lifestyle brand with one mantra - to positively promote our West African culture through the philosophy of FAAJI - a word which originates from the Yoruba dialect meaning enjoyment.
Every last Sunday of the month between 6pm - 11pm in a secret location, we aim to provide a unique cultural experience and bottomless “Drunch”- including a 4-course menu of West African food with a twist, a live band, old and new African music, and great vibes. *Drunch – An alternative to brunch, late evening boozy dinner, popular in France, and soon to be popular in the UK. London's first drunch club is finally here.
This inclusive event will also be celebrating different music that have been inspired by our style of music to truly reflect the cultural melting pot in London. Get ready to experience FAAJI. This event is aimed at foodies with a keen interest in music, fashion, travel, culture and anyone who just wants to have a great time.
Your Sunday's will never be the same again. London's trendiest drunch event is finally here. London's best early evening Afro beat party is finally here.Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis, so avoid disappointment and get your tickets early.
Seafood Pepper Soup
Faaji Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Faaji Suya Burger with Fries sprinkled with Faaji Seasoning
Chill Chocolate Brownies with Boab Ice-Cream
Congrats! You have bagged yourself an early bird ticket! Let's FAAJI! An evening of great food, amazing people and correct vibes. This ticket admits one entry to the event, access to 1 hour of free bottomless alcoholic drinks and a delicious 4-course meal. Come hungry, you won't be disappointed.
|18:00 - 23:00||£25.00|
Well done! You have bagged yourself a standard ticket! Let's FAAJI! An evening of great food, amazing people and correct vibes. This ticket admits one entry to the event, access to 1 hour of free bottomless alcoholic drinks and a delicious 4-course meal. Come hungry, you won't be disappointed.
|18:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
African Timing (Late Comers)
Pele-Sorry! You have bagged yourself a Late comer ticket! Never mind! Let's FAAJI! An evening of great food, amazing people and correct vibes. This ticket admits one entry to the event, access to 1 hour of free bottomless alcoholic drinks and a delicious 3- course meal. Come hungry, you won't be disappointed. Dont be late on the day oh.. :)
|18:00 - 23:00||£45.00|
Secret Location, London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.