Evening of Flavour 2018
- Halcyon Interiors
Join us for an unforgettable Evening of Flavour in support of Curry for Change!
Evening of Flavour is a gastronomic and cultural journey around the world. Come along to meet and sample food from acclaimed chefs including: Asma Khan, Founder of the world-famous Darjeeling Express; Nisha Parmar, MasterChef 2018 Semi-Finalist; and Hari Ghotra, author and owner of the popular Hari Ghotra recipe app.
On top of all this, Anita Kerai, whose new TV series 'Return to Kenya' is due for release next month, will be serving up traditional warming dishes from her roots; and Aida Khan, popular Supper Club chef and soon to be opening her first restaurant 'Shola Karachi Kitchen', will inspire you with her clean, fresh and flavourful Pakistani food. And we will be rounding off the evening with sweet treats from Chin's Kitchen and The Painted Peacock.
In addition to the fabulous food on offer, you will be treated to complimentary wine, Kingfisher beer and cider and the opportunity to take part in a luxury silent auction. You'll also receive a good bag full of fabulous spices from The Spice Kitchen.
With special thanks to our event sponsor, The London Law Practice.
100% of proceeds raised on the night will be donated to the Curry for Change charity campaign to help poor, rural families in Asia and Africa to grow more food, earn an income and access vital information on nutrition and health.
120 Wigmore Street W1U 3RU
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.