Eleven98 Pops Up @ Hackney Coffee Co.
- No reviews.
- Hackney Coffee Co
Hackney Coffee Co is a large and beautiful space on the famous Hackney Road, full of hanging plants, exposed brickwork and warehouse-style décor. The venue also boasts a garden space at the rear where when the weather is permitting, guests can mingle with their cocktails before taking a seat at the long, communal table amongst an array of arty fixtures.
Eleven98's evenings will begin with a quirky cocktail on arrival, allowing folks time to gather and mingle. Then everyone will take a pew, sit back and delve into a sequence of six carefully curated tasting courses, based entirely on Hackney-sourced produce. Everything on Eleven98's menus comes from Hackney, the borough in which chef Aidan Brooks was born and bred. Everything plant-based on his menus has to have been cultivated or foraged in the borough, and everything else has to be Hackney-produced or sourced.
Aidan's interactive style of service means he's on hand to offer insightful details behind each dish as it's presented, explaining where things were grown or where they came from. This makes the whole experience way more than just a meal.
When you dine with Eleven98, you're literally eating a little piece of Hackney! Booze is BYOB! Photography on the night is warmly welcomed (in fact it's actively encouraged!)
Experience Eleven98's Social Dining
|19:00 - 22:30||£55.00|
Hackney Coffee Co, 503, Hackney Road, London, E2 9ED
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.