East London Craft Beer Tap Tour
- Meet at White Hart Brew Pub
Join us on the original East London craft beer taproom tour that’s been running since 2015. We’ll start off with a tasting of East London Beer with pairings of cheese and meats. Then onto a very special East London bottle shop for tastings of local beers. We’ll end up inside Old Street Brewery with more tastings and a look at the brewing kit.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“Great event for a group of people.”
“If you fancy a chilled out afternoon sampling a range of beers with a friendly bunch of people who all enjoy a beer or two, and a guide who knows his beers, then I would highly recommend this tour.”
“Great day out that was helped with the sun coming out.”
UK Brewery Tours has achieved a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for our London Tours in 2016, 2017 and 2018
What’s included :
All tastings included and a knowledgeable guide who will take you around the area. Sample beers at each stop. Cheese and meat pairings at the start to share between the group.
What we’ll do:
Meet at the White Hart Brew Pub for tastings of One Mile End beer (originally brewed in the cellar) and cheese and meats. Your guide will talk you through how the beers pair with the food.
Then head down the legendary Mother Kelly’s bottle shop where you’ll sample a selection of beers available on the ever changing menu. Your guide will talk you through the styles.
Final stop is Old Street Brewery where we’ll get to sample even more beers and get a look around the brewing equipment.
Start and Finish: Saturdays 2pm - 6pm (at least once per month)
Meeting point: The White Hart Brew Pub, 1 Mile End Rd, London E1 4TP
Finish point: Old Street Brewert
Time in total: Approx. 4 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 1 mile
Group size: Approx 14 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer any refunds or exchanges within 14 days of the start time. If you cannot attend then you are more than welcome to send someone in your place. Where over 14 days notice is given, we may charge an admin fee of £10 for refunds or date changes.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Group tours are available on request. Please visit https://ukbrewerytours.com/corporate-brewery-tours and complete the request form and we’ll be in touch.
We no longer visit Redchurch Brewery on this tour as production has now moved out to Harlow. .
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ukbrewerytours
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKBreweryTours
★ Email: email@example.com
★ Web: https://ukbrewerytours.com
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
East London Craft Beer Tap Tour
£10 - £200
1 Person Standard Ticket
|14:00 - 17:00||£60.00|
White Hart Brew Pub 1 Mile End Rd E1 4TP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.