Community Spirit For Grenfell
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR TOO. CARDS ACCEPTED ACROSS THE EVENT.
Join London’s leading bartenders to raise money for those affected by the Grenfell Tower tragedy.
On Sunday 9th of July some of London’s best bars will be coming together to shake drinks at a special one off event - with 100% of revenues going to charities connected with the disaster.
Bartenders from communities across London will be making the journey west to Westbank in Notting Hill, with the drinks menu changing throughout the day and night depending on who’s behind the stick. With many of London’s most celebrated bars confirmed to be involved, including:
Callooh Callay, City Social, Trailer Happiness, London Cocktail Club, Barrio Bars, Walrus Room, Punch Room at The London Edition, Portobello Star, High Water, Corinthia Hotel, Duck and Waffle, Mahiki, 65 & King, Swift and Cocktail Trading Co.
Get ready to taste the best drinks you’ll ever drink in the name of a good cause.
Alongside phenomenal cocktails, there will be live music organised by Jazz Re:freshed, Local DJs (including a guest set from The Shapeshifters), food, a charity auction, and both indoor and outdoor space for ideal Sunday vibes. We Stand Together T-shirts by the W11 Campaign will also be on sale on the day.
Ticket price, which will be donated in full to the chosen charities, will be £20 and will include 3 delicious full-size cocktails. More drinks will be available to buy on the day – and thanks to the incredible generosity of many of the UK’s best-loved drinks brands – all income goes straight to the people who need it.
The chosen charities are Rugby Portobello and The Harrow Club, which are local community organisations located in the area and working on the ground, The Fire Fighters Charity, and The K & C Foundation, which work to fund local groups.
The event comes from Community Spirit - a new drinks industry fundraising initiative set up in the wake of the disaster but which will be organising events to give back to local communities across the capital on an ongoing basis.
Thorpe Cl W10 5XL
Ladbroke Grove (Tube)
Thorpe Cl W10 5XL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.