Club Tropicana Pop Up by Club Cultured
- Abbeville Pop Up
Oooh.... Club Tropicana drinks are... reasonably priced and the food is amazing!
100% Plant Based Pop UP
To celebrate our recent collaborations with vegan pioneers By Chloe we are bring a range of our exciting new Tempeh creations to a pop up restaurant in Clapham South.
It's an intimate venue and there are limited places so book early to get the time you want.
We will be running regular talks and trying to meet as many of you as we can. The food will always be awesome and we are taking part in the government Eat Out to Help Out scheme so from Monday to Wednesday you get your food and soft drinks for half price (up to £10)
Your ticket acts as a deposit which will be used as credit when you visit the pop up. If you happen to visit from Monday to Wednesday your credit is doubled due to the government scheme.
We are selling tickets in 2s / 3s or 4s and you will be seated in your bubble. Available booking times are 6.30pm and 8.30pm but we will be taking walk-ins at other times too.
We know things can change, but if you do need to amend a booking then please let us know 24 hours in advance or your booking and deposit will be lost.
To help with distancing - Please buy in quantities of 2, 3 or 4
|20:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
Abbeville Pop Up, 50, Abbeville Rd, Clapham, SW4 9NF
Clapham Common (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.