Chinese New Year - Year of the Rat!
- The Greenhouse
Dinner Ladies’s 家 jiā (Chinese home) is reopening its doors on 23rd & 24th January 2020 for their annual famous Chinese New Year Feast.
2020 marks the year of the Rat and is considered a year of new beginnings. The year is looked upon as a new gift, a clean fresh start with no mistakes or regrets. The year of the rat is also said to bring us creative energy and fulfilment.
With these strong new motivations in mind, Dinner Ladies are looking to a greener Lunar new year and will be using their creativity to explore some of their favourite vegetarian Chinese feasting dishes. The evening will be full of exciting undiscovered flavours bringing a fresh & delicious start to the year.
As ever there will be inspired cocktails, musical entertainment & the yearly traditional dumpling making!
Don’t miss their first ever fully vegetarian Chinese feasting menu at the Greenhouse space in Newington Green.
Xin nian kuai le!
Lunar New Year tickets
Includes feasting menu, welcome cocktail, musical entertainment & dumpling making
|19:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
The Greenhouse, Newington Green, 49 Green Lanes, Newington Green, London, N169BU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.