Shoreditch Studios is a 3,500 sq ft blank canvas in the heart of Shoreditch. These premises consist of two charming railway arches with exposed brickwork from Victorian London. The venue also incorporates green room facilities and an outdoor area. It's the perfect location for weddings, receptionsart…
Chile Wine Tasting - London
- No reviews.
- Shoreditch Studios
LONDON - 1st February 2018
Wines of Chile is delighted to once again bring a festival of Chilean wine to the UK.
This time we will take a roadshow of events around the UK, kicking off in London and moving to Edinburgh and finally Manchester.
Around 20 wine producers will join us at each to pour over 100 wines for you to try. Join us to taste through the wines, chat about Chile and discover more about this winemaker’s paradise. You will also be able to taste some of Chile’s award-winning wines in this year’s prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards including Arboleda, Aresti, Morandé, Pérez Cruz and TerraNoble.
Pick up a glass on arrival and taste around the room at your own speed. Wineries represented will include:
Altaïr - Baron Philippe de Rothschild Chile – Caliterra – Carmen - Casa Silva - Casas del Bosque - Errázuriz – Emiliana - Garcés Silva
Hacienda Araucano - Koyle - Viña Leyda - Luis Felipe Edwards – Requingua - San Pedro - Santa Rita
Tabalí - Tarapacá - TerraNoble - Miguel Torres Chile – Valdivieso Caballo Loco - Ventisquero - Vistamar
Watch this space for updates on which wineries will exhibit.
Tickets priced at £20 when purchasing 2 or more!
Ely's Yard by 17 Hanbury Street E1 6QR
Aldgate East (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.