Cocktails & Cruises... The Alfred Le Roy is a cocktail bar onboard a canal barge, with comfy seating table booths, subtle lighting and eclectic music tracks. You can indulge on board as the ever changing view of the waterway scenery changes in the background. Serving decadent cocktails, a great…
CHEESE & BEER pairing experience with NEAL’S YARD DAIRY cheeses
- No reviews.
- Alfred Le Roy
The Alfred Le Roy has teamed up with some of the best names in food and drink to bring you a series of fantastic tasting cruises.
Put down the wine for the afternoon as you’re led on a historical and informative beer and cheese pairing.
“Wine & cheese have always been the most famous pairing in this world. What if we could get the same experience with beer?
Beer is a fantastic accompaniment to all sorts of foods. In fact, beer is often more versatile for pairing with food than wine!”
The Alfred Le Roy is a classic British wide beam canal boat, comfortably heated, with subtle lighting and comfy booth seating and tables. There are windows throughout the entire cabin, so everyone gets a view.
We have restricted accessibility Please get in contact if you are a wheelchair user or have any special accessibility requirements. No dogs or animals (except guide dogs). No refunds for late arrivals or missed cruises. Only food and drink purchased onboard to be consumed onboard.
Voucher for a Cheese & Beer Pairing Cruise
On sale until 28th Feb 2019
Pairing Ticket for a pair
Two hour cruise with Beer and Cheese pairing for two
|19:00 - 21:00||£70.00|
Pairing Ticket for group of four
Two hour cruise with Beer and Cheese pairing for four guests at their own booth
|19:00 - 21:00||£140.00|
Pairing Ticket for group of six
Two hour cruise with Beer and Cheese pairing for six guests at their own booth
|19:00 - 21:00||£210.00|
Pairing Ticket for a single
Two hour cruise with Beer and Cheese pairing for one
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
Canalside, Queen's Yard, E9 5EN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue operates a No Smoking/ No Vaping Policy inside the main boat cabin. Smoking is allowed on the front deck area.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
12. No animals are allowed on board (except for registered guide and assistance dogs)
13. The skipper may decide to alter a route to comply with any Canal & River Trust, Police, Fire Service, Maritime & Coastguard Agency, Port Authority or HM Coastguard closure, request or instruction. Should any part of the route be deemed unsafe due to weather conditions or obstacles, or the vessel develops an unsafe to travel condition, the skipper is required by license to choose a safe alternative route or cancel the trip. If a trip is cancelled we will refund all ticket purchases in full. No further redress will be available in this occurrence.
14. To comply with safety travel requirements, no weapons, candles, sparklers, canisters of gas, inflammable liquids may be taken on board.