This October, to end National Champagne Week on a good note, you are invited to a very special champagne tasting from world renowned champagne house Taittinger at Gin joint hosted by champagne expert and London representative John Ferguson Smith– time to get those bubbles flowing!
Guests will begin the evening by tasting and enjoying 5 very different Taittinger champagnes from the house portfolio as well as have a bit of fun learning and testing their skills at picking out certain aromas and will leave the evening slightly more merry and (hopefully) a champagne expert!
As always The Barbican would like to treat its fantastic members who can join in this tasting at a discounted £30/ person. If you are not currently a Barbican member and looking for a discount on your ticket do not worry, all you need to do is sign uphere.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The sound of a champagne cork popping is one of life’s finest sounds. Join us in a week long celebration of champagne and celebrate the best London, Bath and Birmingham has to offer! Drinks industry and the champagne loving public alike will relish in a variety of events such as tutored tastings, masterclasses, parties and pop-ups – to name a few! Whether you are a champagne devotee or a complete beginner to the bubbly scene we have included something for everyone. Founded by Searcys, National Champagne Week 2015 aims to emphasise the diversity of champagne across some of London’s iconic venues through a week-long celebration of accessible and approachable experiences.