Capital Club Finance Networking 4 (Special Edition)
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Join London's Largest Finance Network for the fourth edition of Capital Club Finance Networking.
Enjoy after work drinks and networking at the prestigious Le Chinoise Bar of the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge.
29 July Updates:
• After three fantastic episodes in March, May and June we are proud to present a new location. The Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge is a prestigious establishment in the heart of Knightsbridge one of London's most spectacular areas
• We expect over 52 Financial Institutions to attend
• Sector badges will be give out to help us identify each other better
Private Equity, Venture Capital, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Sales & Trading, Hedge Funds, Fund of Funds, Corporate Banking, Retail/ Personal Finance, Finance Consultancy,Real Estate Finance, Other Financial Services
What is this event about?
✓ Exclusive area for finance professionals to network informally over drinks for 3 hours
✓ Relaxed and informal atmosphere where what is important is heard - your conversations: everyone is encouraged to be themselves
✓ This is our regular monthly networking event
✓ Complimentary Nibbles will be provided to all attendees
Our personal welcome to you
The BFP team will be waiting to greet new members by the entrance (at the registration table). In the unlikely event that you do not see us first, please ask members for us by name so we can welcome you to the group.
We highly recommend new members arrive as close to the start as possible. The event starts at 6:30 PM and we advise new members to ideally arrive before 8:00 PM. At this time it's much easier to introduce new members to the group.
About the venue
Situated right in the heart of the Knightsbridge, The Millennium Hotel combines the area's exclusive and fashionable charm in its modern and stylish interior.
We have booked the entire Chinoise Bar just for our group. This venue is ideal for conversation as there will only be low background music all night.
"I met with some very interesting individuals, many of which I am sure will turn into ongoing relationships. This is an event which welcomes small-medium sized companies through to those starting their own companies, clearly some talented and motivated individuals with vision of where they are looking to develop and grow." — Matthew, Ablestoke
"It was like networking drinks with new colleagues in the finance industry. Overall a really useful and productive evening. Most importantly, it was unstuffy, relaxed and fun." — Ross, RBS
"What a fabulous event! Thank you for putting together such a wonderful evening with such lively connections." — Kristina, Goldman Sachs
"I've come to several BFP networking events and have enjoyed each one given the friendly and relaxed atmosphere." Darren, Aviva
"The organisers are also very approachable and do their best to ensure people feel welcome and to help them to make the right contacts both during the evening and afterwards." Roberta, JPM
"Someone at work asked me, what do you enjoy doing? My answer is: having conversations with intellegent people, which is why i am here". - Patrick, Hedge Fund
Venue: The Chinoise Bar, Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Address: 17 Sloane Street, SW1X 9NU
How do I RSVP ?
RSVP by joining our group and click attending on the top right of this page if you are attending and this gives us chance to connect before the event.
A small attendance fee of £5 will be collected at registration and this will go towards costs of running this event and maintaining the quality of our events (building our website, etc)
This event is complimentary for BFP VIP Members.
Why should I come?
Our members love our informal format. Just check out the reviews from former editions
✓ Some come to network and create connections.
✓ Some come to relax with like-minded finance professionals.
✓ Some come to get and share ideas that will take their careers to the next level.
✓ Some come to find investors and Investors come to find new investment opportunities.
The only way to really get a feel for how great the people and the vibe is, is to simply come and experience it.
Please feel free to invite your friends, colleagues and business partners to the event and tell those who you think might be interested by simply forwarding this information to them.
Your first time?
There's no messing about with name badges, speeches or anyone to greet you and take your coat here. So please just walk right in, get started with a bottle of bubbly if you want to, and start chatting to the hundreds of friendly people. Easy.
BFP Network Team - Now We Are Talking.
Do you have questions about Capital Club Finance Networking?
Contact us at Events@BFP-Network.com
We look forward to connecting with you!
17 Sloane St SW1X 9NU
Bond Street (Tube)
17 Sloane St SW1X 9NU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.