Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Themed Nights
No age restrictions
It's time to break out the blue and white as we celebrate one of Scotland's finest, Robbie Burns. From the 25 - 30 January, we'll be commemorating the beloved Scottish bard and remembering him on his birthday.
Join us at maze Grill Park Walk for Burns Night and you'll enjoy our special Burns Night menu which centres on a mouthwatering haggis-stuffed Beef Wellington with neeps, tattie purée and a whisky cream sauce. We'll be serving up our dishes family-style, so you can gather all your loved ones and celebrate with us this Burns Nights. Book your table now and raise a dram of whisky to the Scottish treasure.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
maze Grill Park Walk
Located in the heart of Chelsea, Gordon Ramsay's maze Grill Park Walk takes its inspiration from the grill rooms of Manhattan. Specialising in signature rare breed steaks, fish and poultry prepared on the Montagu grill, maze Grill Park Walk also offers an extensive selection of sushi and sashimi from its dedicated raw bar.