Bubala for The Food Chain
- King's Place
Jay Rayner hosts Bubala for The Food Chain - Charity fundraising dinner
Thanks to wonderful support from Green & Fortune and Bubala restaurant we are delighted to announce that tickets are now available for our summer fundraising dinner in the Battlebridge Room, King’s Place.
Helen Graham and Marc Summers chef/owner of Bubala, have created a delicious Middle Eastern inspired menu consisting of a welcome cocktail and canapés on the terrace, followed by a 3 course sharing feast served family style on tables of 8 in the lovely banqueting room overlooking the canal.
Bubala, which means 'darling' in Yiddish, takes inspiration from across the Middle East with bold, complex flavours and textures.
"Our food is playful and champions the humble vegetable. We adopt a no substitute attitude, shunning the synthetic and processed, instead championing the best and most exciting veg we can get our hands on."
Food Chain patron, the inimitable Jay Rayner, will host the evening.
Read his review of Bubala here “Exuberantly vegetarian"
The Food Chain has been supporting people living with HIV for 35 years. Established on Christmas Day 1988, it continues to provide a twice-weekly meal service from Stepney Green.
Whilst medical advances have improved life for many people living with HIV, there are those who need the support of The Food Chain, particularly in the current cost of living crisis. Find out more here.
'It is an honour for Bubala to be able to partner with the Food Chain. The amazing work they have been doing for the past 35 years is incredible and we are so happy to be able to work with them to raise money for such a worthy cause'
Helen and Marc
Tickets £70:00 per person. We expect demand to be high, so book early.
Reservations - min 2 on a shared table of 8, max 8 for the whole table.
Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking.
Bubala for The Food Chain
Charity fundraising dinner
|19:00 - 23:00||£70.00|
King's Place, 90, York Way, London, N1 9AG
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.