Bermondsey Microbrewery Experience
- Meet inside the Marquis of Wellington Pub, 21 Druid St, Bermondsey, London SE1 2HH
Join us on our flagship London microbrewery experience running since 2014 in the historic brewing area of Bermondsey. Visit a number of breweries, learn about how beer is made, tour the equipment, speak to the brewers and sample the beers straight from the taproom.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“Had a fantastic afternoon on the tour. Loved it all.”
“The Bermondsey Beer Mile tour was fantastic with 2 great guides...who were both friendly, professional and informative. Would highly recommend.”
“Awesome tour, awesome beer. Would highly recommend!”
UK Brewery Tours has achieved a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for our London Tours in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
What’s included :
Tours and tastings included and a knowledgeable guide who will take you around the area. Sample beers at each stop. Food is not included however we recommend you visit Maltby Street Market beforehand or grab some munch at Fourpure Brewery.
What we’ll do:
Meet at the Marquis of Wellington, then head up to Southwark Brewery for tastings and a talk from founder, Peter Jackson. Learn about the brewing process and what goes into making ales at this traditional brewery.
Then head down to Anspach & Hobday brewery for a tasting at this small but extremely popular brewery producing fantastic beers including ‘The Porter’.
Walk down to Almond Road to Affinity Brewery for some more tastings.
Then a short walk away to Partizan Brewery’s new site (they used to be where Affinity are). Grab a tour of the equipment inside the new brewery and of course, sample more beers.
Final stop is the ever expanding Fourpure Brewery where we now stop for a goodbye can of beer, plus the chance to spend the rest of the day in the taproom.
Start and Finish: Every Saturday 12pm - 5pm
Meeting point: Marquis of Wellington, 21 Druid St, London SE1 2HH
Finish point: Fourpure Brewery, 22 Rotherhithe New Road, London SE16 3LL
Time in total: Approx. 5 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 1.5 miles
Group size: Approx 20 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A cancellation fee of 100% applies after 14 days.
Changes may be permitted if it is at least 14 days before the event (no changes at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates.
14 days before the event, we make plans for your attendance, incur costs and in many cases pay in advance and therefore that's why we have the above policies.
If you can not attend due to illness, bereavements, travel, weather, or any other situation, we will not be able to refund your ticket or change you to a future date.
We recommend that you consider health and/or travel insurance if you need financial cover for your attendance at the event.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Group tours are available on request. Please visit https://ukbrewerytours.com/corporate-brewery-tours and complete the request form and we’ll be in touch.
Please note that we now take a tour of Partizan Brewery instead of Fourpure’s canning line.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ukbrewerytours
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKBreweryTours
★ Email: email@example.com
★ Web: https://ukbrewerytours.com
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
As seen on:
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
Meet inside the Marquis of Wellington Pub, 21 Druid St, Bermondsey, London SE1 2HH, 21, Druid Street, London, SE1 2HH
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.