Bermondsey Beer Tasting Tour
- Upstairs at Hiver Beers, 56 Stanworth St, Bermondsey, London SE1 3NY
Our Bermondsey Beer Tasting Tour focuses on tasting different styles of beer on a walking tour of at least 3 local brewery taprooms. This expert lead guided tour where you will discover some great new beers. Your guide will take you through the history of the area and the beers you discover along the route. We taste rather than tour the equipment on this experience which is shorter than our more in depth Bermondsey Microbrewery Experience.
Duration: 2.5 hours (approx)
Group size: 12 max (approx)
Various days and times. Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
- Discover 3 Bermondsey brewery taprooms
- Taste a number of different beer styles
- Explore Bermondsey’s brewing history
Discover a selection of Bermondsey brewery taprooms a short walk away from London Bridge on this beer tasting tour that’s been running since 2017. We started this tour to help others discover beer styles from a range of different local microbreweries and hear about the history of the area along the way from your expert guide.
We are spoilt for choice now for taprooms in the area however it was only in 2009 when the area’s modern craft beer history began. You’ll hear about this on the tour along with the background to all the venues visited and their specialist products.
The venues visited can change depending on the day and time of your tour however here’s a selection of the places we may visit:
- Hiver Beers – The honey beer specialist is often a great start to our tour, with it’s unique products that get a little help from the bees.
- Anspach & Hobday – famous for their award winning ‘The Porter’ beer – this is a great stop on the tour.
- Brew by Numbers – started by Tom and Dave after they met travelling and bonded over a love of beer.
- Bianca Road Brewery – American inspired beer styles after the founder cycled across the states enjoying stops in brewery taprooms.
- Moor Vaults – Bristol based brewery that has opened a specialist barrel ageing project in the capital. Enjoy some stronger, darker beers here to finish the day.
Hiver Beers HQ, 56 Stanworth St, Bermondsey, London SE1 3NY
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- All venues on the tour have step-free access
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.
1 Person Ticket for Friday
|18:00 - 20:30||£49.00|
1 Person Ticket
|15:00 - 17:30||£49.00|
1 Person Ticket
|18:00 - 20:30||£49.00|
Upstairs at Hiver Beers, 56 Stanworth St, Bermondsey, London SE1 3NY, Hiver Beer Taproom, 56 Stanworth St, London, SE1 3NY
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.