Bea's Kitchen: Colombian Summer @ The Elmore Jam Supper Club
- No reviews.
- The Elmore Jam
Why Join the Table?
A Diner’s Wonderland – Arrive to the sounds of the 1970s juke box and enjoy a cocktail on arrival, followed by a four course meal accompanied by live music - very lively indeed. BYOB!
Beatriz Maldonado Carreño (you can call her Bea) is a professional chef from Colombia. Her passion for all things culinary started early in life at the age of nine, taking after school cookery classes. After school she would get home to make my her through mum’s ingredients to recreate what she had learnt. Luckily she learnt some very good desserts to keep her out of trouble!
Having trained in Argentina, ran her own restaurant in Columbia & completed post grad training and worked as a head chef here in London, Bea has a world of culinary experience to draw on for her return to the Jam.
In her own words:
"I've been working on the main course to make it super special. It's one of my favourite typical dishes very close to my heart as it reminds me of my grandparents a lot, but as always with Colombian food, not very restaurant friendly. So as per usual it's going to be my way!"
Check the menu tab for the delicious food to look forward to, accompanying the usual live jazz, complimentary cocktail & top notch conversation!
The Elmore Jam
Dinner, a cocktail & live jazz - for one
|19:30 - 22:30
The Elmore Jam, 2a, Elmore Street, London, N1 3AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.