Basque Dining Adventure with Michelin-starred Eneko Atxa
- Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar
Expect the unexpected in an immersive journey through exciting flavours and traditional produce of the Basque Country as multi Michelin-starred chef Eneko Atxa hosts an exclusive evening at his London outpost, Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar in Covent Garden on Wednesday 4th December 2019.
Discover cuisine inspired by northern Spain’s Basque Txoko culture as Eneko and his team will prepare eight exquisite dishes on live cooking stations amongst guests in the restaurant. Traditional Txakoli wines from Eneko’s family vineyard will be carefully paired with dishes at each of the immersive food stations. All of this is to be combined with a dash of theatre with live entertainment where circus performers will be sure to dazzle.
Our expert bartenders will be on-hand to mix a selection of fabulous gin-based cocktails to begin the evening, which will be followed by a signature cocktail from Azurmendi, Eneko’s three Michelin-starred restaurant in Bilbao. The Kaipiritxa is a unique blend of Txakoli, rum and rooibos.
Food on the night will include Hand-dived scallops with a chive emulsion and beurre noisette; Mini crispy corn talo with heritage tomatoes and basil emulsion - a favourite at Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar – and a whole Joselito ham for carving. Smaller plates will also be circulated throughout the evening and include favourites such as Smoked eel brioche with anchovy emulsion; Hake tempura and Cod on crystal bread.
We anticipate that this event will sell out quickly, so reserve your space while you can.
- Wednesday 4th December 2019
- £90 per person (inc. all food, drink and service charge)
- 7pm until 1am
Terms & Conditions
Minimum booking is for 2 people.
Please let our reservations team know of any dietary requirements at least 72 hours prior to the event by calling 020 7300 0300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Basque Dining Experience with Eneko Atxa||19:00 - 01:00||£90.00|
Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar, Aldwych, London, WC2B 4BZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.