An Evening with 3 Michelin Star Basque Chef Eneko Atxa
- Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar
Join us to celebrate the gastronomic region of the Basque Country during an exceptional evening with Eneko Atxa, one of the world’s most accoladed chefs. Chef Eneko will be in the kitchen and showcasing his family’s specialist wines at Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar in Covent Garden on Thursday 4 October 2018.
Get to know the man behind Bilbao’s three Michelin-starred Azurmendi and one Michelin-starred Eneko Restaurant as he cooks an exquisite five-course tasting menu with canapés, coffee and petit fours at his London outpost. Each course will be matched with a different local wine, a selection of traditional Txakoli white wines unique to the Basque region and produced at Gorka Izagirre, Chef Eneko’s own family winery.
Begin the evening with delicious canapés, followed by a five-course tasting menu of traditional dishes made modern. Food on the night will include dishes such as red mullet with Iberian sauce and duxelles, seared and herb smoked duck breast and Basque vanilla sponge for dessert.
Throughout the experience Chef Eneko and the master winemaker Bertol Izagirre, will be on hand to guide you through each course and the accompanying wine. Enjoy stories, conversation and laughter with this exceptional duo and learn more about the soulful, bold flavours of the incredible Basque Country.
£157.50 per person (inc. service charge) - Arrive at 7pm for a drink reception for 7.30pm sit down.
Terms & Conditions
Minimum booking is for 2 people. For any queries, please contact Food and Beverage Reservations on 020 7300 0300 or email email@example.com.
Dinner is accompanied by one glass of paired wine per course. Additional glasses will be charged.
Cancellation policy is two weeks and will be non refundable after 20 September 2018.
|General Admission||19:00 - 22:00||£157.50|
Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar, 1 Aldwych, WC2B 4BZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.