AMALÁ TASTING EXPERIENCE
- The Pill Box Kitchen
AMALÁ is landing at Rio Boteco with a pop-up where chefs Luciana Berry and Julio Ketteley will introduce you to modern Brazilian cuisine through a 4-course journey (dietary requirements catered for if requested until July 17th).
Native ingredients will be impeccably showcased, combined, transformed and enhanced, and traditional recipes creatively reinvented into a unique, memorable and exquisite dining experience.
Luciana and Julio will present their own interpretation of Brazil's extensive range of local cuisines, each intrinsically epitomizing the multitude of origins, accents and faiths of the Brazilian people.
Rio Boteco is running a great paid bar for us, so unlike previous events this one is NOT BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle).
Amalá Tasting Experience
This ticket comprises a 4 course meal. This event is NOT BYOB.
|19:00 - 23:00||£42.00|
The Pill Box Kitchen, 115, Coventry Road, London, E2 6GG
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.