Fat Gay Vegan is thrilled to return with his 5th annual vegan Day of the Dead dinner party.
Book your ticket now for this annual party inspired by día de los muertos, the traditional Mexican commemoration of loved ones who have passed.
Your multi-course dinner is lovingly-prepared and served in a room specially decorated with decorations sourced from Mexico City. We even have an altar where you are encouraged to place photos of your loved ones who are no longer with us.
This event sells out every year. Be quick with booking.
The menu is 100% vegan and gluten free and can be seen here.
Due to high demand, we have two sittings of this dinner. The earlier sitting is 5pm until 7:00pm. The later sitting is from 8pm until 10pm. Please choose your tickets carefully when booking.
You are welcome to bring your own alcohol to this party but we ask that you make a BIG effort to ensure it is vegan.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Fat Gay Vegan
Fat Gay Vegan is a blogger, PR person and party planner.