1 Lombard Street Restaurant and Bar is one of the Square Mile's most established restaurants and firm favourite with the City works for its elegant setting, quality of cooking and its location next to Mansion House, the official residence of the Lord Mayor of London, and directly opposite the Bank of…
LondonSwedes X Nordic Spirit Crayfish Festival 2022
- 1 Lombard Street
LONDONSWEDES X Nordic Spirit CRAYFISH FESTIVAL 2022
Come and celebrate the end of summer 2022 with a Swedish Crayfish party!
We have exclusively hired a large, bright and central venue - 1 Lombard street, where we held last year's successful events.
We are adding to the fun with our singing hostess Michaela, live entertainment and our big raffle as usual!
Our menu and event partners will be published next week. Make sure to get your tickets in time, we are only hosting the event over one day, and tickets are limited!
Photos from 2021: https://www.londonsvenskar.com/photos-londonswedes-crayfish-festival-2021-in-partnership-with-nordic-spirit/
Photos from previous years: www.facebook.com/londonsvenskar/photos
Saturday 17th of September
Crayfish Lunch Party
12:30 pm - 4 pm
Crayfish Party Dinner
19 pm - midnight
Tickets include a full generous and traditional Crayfish menu with a starter, the main feast and dessert. For drinks, we will treat guests to a delicious welcome drink and snaps for our Snapsvisor. Everyone will leave full, happy and most likely tipsy that's one thing that's for sure!
Thanks to our partners
FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM @LONDONSWEDES OR PRESS "GOING" ON THE FB EVENT TO GET THE LATEST NOTIFICATIONS!
*Nordic Spirit 18+contains nicotine, nicotine is an addictive substance
|Crayfish Festival Day Party||12:30 - 16:00||£49.00|
|First 20 tickets Crayfish Dinner||19:00 - 00:00||£49.00|
|Crayfish Dinner||19:00 - 00:00||£55.00|
|DON"T BUY NOT A TICKET||12:30 - 00:00||£55.00|
TBC, TBC 1, London, London
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.