South Place Cinema presents: Mamma Mia!
- South Place Hotel
Feel like you've conquered the clichés over the years, and on the lookout for a Mother's Day treat she’ll remember? Ditch the limp lilies and predictable truffles, and treat Mum to a day with a difference.
Join us on Sunday 26 March in South Place Chop House for a hearty roast lunch with all the trimmings and lashings of gravy, and sink into a deckchair in our cosy Secret Garden bar pop-up ‘South Place Cinema’ for a screening of award-winning musical ‘Mamma Mia!’.
Two showing times are available and tickets are £46 which includes a two-course roast lunch with a gift bag for Mum including a miniature Black Cow Vodka and other goodies, entry to South Place Cinema, a welcome cocktail and popcorn. There is also an option for those who just wish to attend either screening with tickets at £20.
Showing one: Lunch from noon, Secret Garden doors open at 2pm, film starts at 2.30pm, finishes 4.30pm.
Showing two: Lunch from 2.30pm, Secret Garden doors open 5pm, film starts at 5.30pm, finishes 7.30pm.
Please note that you will be emailed after purchasing your tickets with an exact lunch arrival time – this will be between 12noon and 12.30pm for the 1st showing, and 2.30pm and 3pm for the 2nd showing, depending on your party size.
We also welcome guests who only wish to attend the screening - tickets are £20 and include entry to the film, a welcome cocktail and popcorn.
Showing one: Secret Garden doors open at 2pm, film starts at 2.30pm, finishes 4.30pm.
Showing two: Secret Garden doors open 5pm, film starts at 5.30pm, finishes 7.30pm.
Mamma Mia! Screening one with Sunday roast
Lunch from noon, Secret Garden doors open at 2pm, film starts at 2.30pm, finishes 4.30pm.Please note that you will be emailed after purchasing your tickets with an exact lunch arrival time – this will be between noon and 12.30pm.
|12:00 - 16:30
Mamma Mia! Screening two with Sunday roast
Lunch from 2.30pm, Secret Garden doors open 5pm, film starts at 5.30pm, finishes 7.30pm. Please note that you will be emailed after purchasing your tickets with an exact lunch arrival time – this will be between 2.30pm and 3pm.
|14:30 - 19:30
Mamma Mia! Screening one - cinema only
Entry to screening one of Mamma Mia & welcome cocktail. Doors open at 2pm, film starts at 2.30pm.
|14:00 - 16:30
Mamma Mia! Screening two - cinema only
Entry to screening two of Mamma Mia & welcome cocktail. Doors open at 5pm, film starts at 5.30pm.
|17:00 - 19:30
South Place Hotel, 3, South Place, London, EC2M 2AF
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.