Looking to catch one of the most epic fantasy adventures with a name face like David Bowie to boot? Then Labyrinth is the must-see movie for you.
One of the most talked about cinema events in London returns this summer for another top notch selection of movie nights. From beloved classics and cult corkers, to indie favourites, this must-try movie night in the city is brimming with cutesy fun thanks to its unique outdoor locations and more.
Need to Know:
We have lovely food and amazing popcorn on site plus there is also a fully stocked bar so you can have a cold pint, but if you’d prefer to bring your own picnic that’s ok with us but you are missing out on burgers from the guy that supplies Harrods.
Please bear in mind we’re outdoors and even the warmest days can get a bit chilly at night, so please bring a jumper or something to wrap round your shoulders just in case.
You’ll get an electronic ticket, which you need to either print off or you can show it to us on something electronic.
You do need to bring something to sit on, there’s always plenty of room so you can get inventive. Please don’t bring a tent though... it’s just showing off.
Our doors open earlier than the film starts and the film starts when it gets dark.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Pop Up Screens
<p>Embrace the warmer weather with Pop Up Screens' summer cinema offering, promising beautiful alfresco locations and cult classics aplenty.</p>