Halloween (1978) Horror Film Night
- No reviews.
- Rivoli Ballroom
Join us for a horror film feast, cult classic slasher movie Halloween (1978) set in an iconic London gem The Rivoli Ballroom which has featured in many films its self such as Tom Hardy's Legend, The Avengers Age of Ultron, The Muppets, Brad Pitt's Spy Game. The Rivoli is steeped in history and original features, presently used and known as a 1950's Ballroom, it however was originally opened in 1913, and transformed into the The Rivola Cinema in 1929, where the last film there was shown on 2 March 1957.
Join us for a one off screening by Crofton Park Pictures for Halloween (1978)
Directed by John Carpenter, featuring Donald Pleasence, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tony Moran. "The year is 1963, the night: Halloween. Police are called to 43 Lampkin Ln. only to discover that 15 year old Judith Myers has been stabbed to death, by her 6 year-old brother, Michael. After being institutionalized for 15 years, Myers breaks out on the night before Halloween. No one knows, nor wants to find out, what will happen on October 31st 1978".
Doors open 8pm, We will have two bars open serving British Ale, Ciders, Draft beer, Wines,
as well as serving Hot Dogs, pop corn, and Ice cream.
Don't come alone
|01:00 - 01:00||£12.00|
Rivoli Ballroom, 350 Brockley Road, crofton park, London, se4 2by
Crofton Park (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.