FLASH!! AHAAAA SCREENING IN THE CRYPT!!!
- No reviews.
- Lost Boys Pizza
Although NASA scientists are claiming the unexpected eclipse and strange "hot hail" are nothing to worry about, Dr. Hans Zarkov knows better, and takes football star Flash Gordon (think American David Beckham from the late 70's) and
travel agent Dale Arden (because why not) with him into space to rectify
things. They land on planet Mongo, where the despot Ming the Merciless is attacking Earth (out of pure boredom).
ANYWAYYY - With the help of a race of Hawkmen (peak Brian Blessed here), Flash and the gang struggle to save their home planet.
3 drinks, pizza, movie at 8pm doors at 730pm
|19:30 - 22:00||£21.00|
1 drink, pizza, movie at 8pm doors at 730pm
|19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
Lost Boys Pizza, 141, Junction Road, London, n195PX
Tufnell Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.