Enjoy a delicious three-course dinner in Indigo, a chilled glass of Champagne Lallier and a screening of Pretty Woman in our private screening room.
Lonely businessman Edward Lewis (Richard Gere) hires L.A. prostitute Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) to escort him for a week whilst on business. Various social complications invade their tidy arrangement and the unlikely couple fall head over heels in love.
Film screenings will begin at 6.30pm, followed by a three-course dinner in Indigo. Indigo's creative, seasonal menu features organic ingredients and light, healthy dishes.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Movie magic in the heart of London in association with Lallier Champagne.
Enjoy a three-course dinner in Indigo at One Aldwych, a film screening in our private screening room and a chilled glass of Lallier Grande Réserve Champagne. Film & Fizz is the ultimate weekend treat.