Film Screenings, Daytime, Dating, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different
Apollo 13 is awesome, but have you ever wondered about the science involved behind Apollo 13? Me neither until now and now I'm a little obsessed with the idea so we've got a scientist and a couple of comedians to give you a very special science commentary of Apollo 13:
The Scientist: Dallas Campbell Dallas is the go-to guy for science stuff because he’s awesome; presenting the Gadget Show on Channel 5, Bang Goes the Theory on BBC1 and Horizon on BBC4 to name but a few. Plus Dallas won Celebrity Mastermind AND he is bringing a real life Russian space suit…!
The Comedian: Helen Keen Helen has a shelf full of awards, has appeared on Radio 4’s Infinite Monkey Cage, wrote and starred in ‘It IS Rocket Science’ and as if that isn’t enough she also hosted the first ever Comedy Night at CERN.
The Host: Helen Arney Helen is one third of Festival of the Spoken Nerd, presenter for "You Have Been Warned" over on the Discovery Channel and BBC2’s Coast, and in charge of making sure nothing catches on fire and the Science Flicktion screenings. It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.