The Henley Champagne and Cocktail Club
Every year almost half a million people flood the banks of Henley on Thames, for the Royal Regatta – and this year the Henley Champagne and Cocktail Club will be throwing a party worthy of the Royal event. The bar, situated at the halfway point, will be an oasis of cocktails designed by award winning bartender Dominic Jacobs working alongside Chase Distillery and Fever-tree alongside spectacular Champagnes from Perrier Jouet and G. H Mumm. Unbeatable pizzas will be available throughout the night from the fabulous Soho based Pizza Pilgrims with their award winning Napolise style pizzas to ensure you have everything you could possibly desire under one roof.
tickets -- ONLY GUESTLIST AVAILABLE NOW
All advance tickets purchased will guarantee entry on the allocated dates, includes queue jump, a complimentary cocktail on arrival and automatic entry to the competition - One lucky winner and their guests will be given a chance to win a magnum bottle of Chase vodka (Worth £380), a bottle of Perrier Jouet Champagne (Worth £70) and a table for ten (worth £600).
For Guestlist please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gold Ticket Week Pass - SOLD OUT
Silver Ticket - Weekend Pass - SOLD OUT
Bronze Ticket - Weekday Pass - SOLD OUT
table bookings - SOLD OUT
Wednesday and Thursday table bookings
£200 min spend (table of 5) | £400 min spend for (table of10).
Friday and Saturday table bookings - SATURDAY TABLES SOLD OUT!!!
£300 min spend (table of 5) | £600 min spend (table of 10)
For table enquiries, contact email@example.com
Each table booking comes with a complimentary Chase Vodka Watering Can (a sharing cocktail).
You don't pay a deposit but all of your guests must buy advance tickets to secure the table. Once this is done your table will be secured.
Just make a note of your table info, on the ticket purchase page. e.g John Smith's Table of 5, Saturday - have all of your guests enter the same info OR have one guest buy all of the tickets.
There will be a limited number of tickets available on the door so advanced tickets are strongly advised. The Henley Champagne and Cocktail Club is licensed from 11am - midnight. No admission after 11pm.
For table bookings and enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Henley Bar, Half Way Point RG9 2LY
The Henley Bar, Half Way Point RG9 2LY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.